If you subscribed to GCN+ through either the Google Play Store or the Apple store on iOS, you will need to cancel the subscription on the relevant App Store. Here's how:
Cancel from your iOS device:
- Go to the iOS App Store.
- Click on your profile image at the top right.
- Select 'Subscriptions'.
- Select the relevant subscription.
- Select 'Cancel Subscription' - the note below cancel subscription will show the date that your subscription will be cancelled.
Cancel from your Android device:
If you have subscribed via Google Play, your subscription is directly with Google, so you will need to go into the Google Play Store to cancel your subscription by following the steps below:
- Click on the Google Play store icon on your device and check you are logged into the correct account.
- Click on the menu.
- Click on ‘Payments and Subscriptions’ and then 'Subscriptions'.
- Click on the ‘GCN App’ subscription and then ‘Cancel’.
- Click on ‘Cancel subscription’.
- You will be able to see the expiration date on your GCN subscription.
Cancel on the GCN+ website
If you subscribed directly through GCN using your email, you can cancel your subscription via the GCN+ website here. Here's how:
- Go to https://racepass.globalcyclingnetwork.com/account and log in to your account.
- Select 'Account' in the top right, then 'Profile' and 'Subscriptions'.
- Select 'Cancel Subscription'.
- You’ll receive an email from us (email@example.com) confirming your cancellation and when the cancellation comes into effect.