Although you don't need a GCN account to access the GCN App, having one will allow you to make the most out of the GCN experience. By creating an account, you will not only be able to browse the app and view content, but also interact with fellow cyclists, passionate cycling fans and experts.
You can like, share, comment on posts and engage with the entire GCN community.
So, why wouldn't you create a GCN account?
How to create a GCN account
- Open the GCN+ website in your browser.
- Click 'Login' in the top right corner of the screen.
- You can log in with either your Apple (iOS devices only), Facebook or Google account or create a brand new GCN account by simply clicking 'Register here' at the bottom of the page.
- Open the GCN App.
- Click the menu in the top left and then 'Log in' at the top of the menu.
- You can log in with either your Apple (iOS devices only), Facebook or Google account or create a brand new GCN account using your email address by simply clicking 'Create an Account' at the bottom of the page.