Uploading content to the app is quick and easy, here’s how:
- Click Post at the bottom of the app.
- Choose the video or images that you would like to upload. You can select multiple images or videos and any selected content will display a solid blue circle. Once you’ve selected the content you want, click Next.
- If you want to edit an image, click Edit Image. You can also select Bike Upload at the bottom of the screen. When this is selected, your upload will be visible in the community tab where app users can vote on your bike. We’ve provided an example of this below. Once you’re happy, click Next.
- Now it’s time to select the relevant category. There’s a choice of:
- Bike Photo - you guessed it, for photos of bikes! Whether it’s your shiny new bike or your old favourite, now’s your chance to show it off to the community.
- Photo - other cycling photos or videos which don’t feature a bike. It could be anything from the views from your epic ride to a new piece of kit.
- GCN Show - here’s your chance to potentially be featured on the GCN channel. Whether it’s ‘Hack/Bodge’ or ‘Cycling Inspiration’, choose the relevant option from the drop down menu.
Other - not related to any of the other categories? Select ‘Other’. If you selected either ‘Bike Photo’ or ‘Bike Vault’, you’ll be asked to enter your bike’s specifications and a description.
- If you selected either ‘Bike Photo’ or ‘Bike Vault’, you’ll be asked to enter your bike’s specifications and a description.
- For any other category, add a title and a short description and click upload to share your content with the app community.
TIP: Add as many relevant hashtags to your description as possible. This will help other users find and interact with your content.