Can I watch Itzulia Basque Country on GCN+?
Yes! Live coverage of Itzulia Basque Country is available to GCN+ subscribers worldwide. A full on-demand replay will also be available worldwide. You can check out the full list of races available in your country for 2022 here.
I'm not a subscriber: How do I subscribe to GCN+?
Subscribing to GCN+ is easy and you can subscribe on a monthly or annual basis. Simply click here to find out more and subscribe. If you've got any questions, you can reach out to us on twitter @gcntweet and @gcnracing (please be aware, feeds may contain spoilers!) or contact our customer service team here.
What and when can I watch?
Live racing: GCN+ subscribers worldwide can watch Itzulia Basque Country on the GCN app or via the web player.
Start time (GMT)
Start time (CET)
Stage 1 - 4th April
|Stage 2 - 5th April||Click here||14.00||15.00|
|Stage 3 - 6th April||Click here||14.30||15.30|
|Stage 4 - 7th April||Click here||14.30||15.30|
|Stage 5 - 8th April||Click here||14.30||15.30|
|Stage 6 - 9th April||Click here||14.30||15.30|
Short highlights: We will have short highlights after each stage. The highlights are available worldwide for all subscribers.
Extended highlights: Our extended highlights for each stage are also available worldwide.
How can I watch the Itzulia Basque Country highlights?
All of these highlights can be found:
- In the GCN app: click on the Race TV section of the app and then scroll down to "Latest Highlights".
- On our web player: click on the correct race then click the "Highlights/Extra" tab and select the relevant highlights package.
How can I watch Itzulia Basque Country live on GCN+?
You can watch Itzulia Basque Country on:
- A mobile in the GCN app on Android (download here) and iOS (download here)
- Casting via Chromecast is supported on Android and iOS
- Casting via AirPlay is supported on iOS
- Connected devices including:
- Amazon Fire Stick
- Samsung TV (2018-2020 models, not available in the USA)
- Android TV
- Our web player (here)
If there is a problem or I have a question about GCN+, what do I do?
We're here to help and we'll do everything we can to fix these issues as soon as possible! You can contact our amazing customer support team by clicking here. We're here to chat about the race, too. Get in touch with us on Twitter where we're @gcntweet and @gcnracing. Caution: both Twitter accounts may contain spoilers.